Sunday, May 18, 2008

Belmar, Bagels & Bayonne



It was a crazy quick weekend that started in Belmar. I couched surfed with one of my best friend's, Carrie, and her crew in Belmar. The first thing I did was check the surf, which was pretty washed out but it was so nice to just sit and watch. Its been waaaayyyy too long since I've stepped foot into the Atlantic. 
Saturday I rolled out of bed and headed to Bayonne to spend time with family. My cousin, Jenna, and I did the whole girl bonding thing. And it was a blast! We got our nails done, walked around Broadway & caught up. In the middle of our ventures we got an AWESOME view of the 
Wiener-ville van. What else could you ask for on a Saturday?
It was really amazing catching up with my cousins Varda, Arnie, Jason, Tracy, and reuniting with my Uncle Sonny who just returned from Israel last week. Everyone gave some great insight about Israel & there's even talk of a family quest to Israel next summer. Do I hear couch surfing fest '09? 

No comments: