Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Roads, paths and yield signs



In only a relatively short few months 2010 has brought with it new paths and memories that could fill many, many pages. I've found great solace in the fact that life is continually changing and hardly predictable. It's funny how if you were to ask me six years ago or even six months ago what my thoughts were about my life, the people in it and the in between I would more than likely been a little off of where it is today.

One of the things I appreciate in life are the people that God has placed around me. I feel profoundly blessed to have so many 'good peeps' in my life. There are so many pages that fill the chapters of life and there are so many memories attributed to the relationships we hold with others.

So as 2010 presses onward with spring, hopefully, not all too far away; my hope is to take the next eleven months in stride and continue reveling in the richness of those around me. I think sometimes life can seem to be somewhat of a whirl wind and with that my anxiety increases and hair expands. So, being that I'd like to lay off the hair gel this year I shall take a more 'chill' approach to the road ahead smiling, taking deep breaths and thanking God for each step taken along the way.
Web Counter

Free Counter

No comments: