Friday, July 9, 2010

oHIo


It already feels as though summer is flying by, but at the same time it's a little early to have that vibe. Last weekend Keith & I ventured to Ohio to visit his best friend, Mike, and his family. We spent twelve hours in the car continuing the wedding planning, listening to tunes and just diggin' time together.

Forcing myself to get away, hit the pause button and relax was just what I needed. It was great taking the boat out on the lake, soaking in a little sun and I even attempted to fish for about 2.69 minutes. The fish having a longer attention span than I, prevailed and remained in the lake while I frolicked in the boat.

My goal over the next few weeks is to just enjoy the moment. There is nothing within me of a Bridezilla nature, but attempting to pull everything together has been interesting and a challenge to my non-detailed oriented nature. I say it's character building while incresing the mass of my already fluffy hair : ) We are at the three week mark come Sunday...yay!

No comments: