Saturday, May 18, 2013

Prom for Tay


Prom always reinforces that the school year is coming to a rapid close. I have always enjoyed watching my students get all decked out and their joy and excitement with senior prom. Watching your own kid experience it kicks it up about a million notches. Taylor looked stunning and has become sort of a pseudo Seneca member making it an even more fun experience knowing so many kids. Yay!

Taylor's date, Tom, is one of my Drug Squad kids and was super stoked to have her by his side. She's a babe! I was happy to watch how much fun these guys were having just hanging out, talking and chilling a bit before the night began. Keith and I snapped lots of pics and the weather could not have been any more perfect. Having Jordan home to complete the family prom pic made it all the better.

Prom 2013...check!

No comments: