Sunday, September 22, 2013

pre-Octobre




I would like to have weekends and weekdays switch up once and awhile. I would not be opposed to a two day work week followed by five days of zen. Weekends make everything a little bit better. Add a little sun, bike riding and catching up with good peeps and the world seems a little less overwhelming.

We all have days that can seem daunting, heart heavy and ridiculous in all aspects of the word. So when those hours or days surface I will close my eyes and remember. I will feel the sand between my toes, the sun on my face, the flash of riding my bike along the lake and the long chats with good people over a cup of coffee.


I am ending my week sitting on the couch watching tv with Keith and Taylor. There's not any other place that I'd like to be. In the past 48 hours I didn't do a whole lot, but I did. I'm learning, a little slow at times, that you can recharge and have a whole lot of goodness without running around and connecting a to b and 1 to 2. I enjoyed every moment and for that I am pretty stoked.

No comments: