Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Blessings


The month of December flew by, but I somehow managed to extract as much of the Christmas experience as I could.  It was wonderful to take on a bit of Christmas Caroling, baking cookies and enjoying the beauty of neighbor's decorations. There was a little more savoring the little moments that can often feel rushed loosing a bit of its full meaning. 


One of my personal highlights is always Christmas Eve service. There is something sacred about dimming of lights, lighting of candles and singing praises to the little one born in a manger who would ultimately be our Messiah and Savior. I am in awe of God's goodness. I am revel in the beauty of His birth, miracles and promises that blow presents and poinsettias out of the water. My heart can often become overwhelmed at how grateful I am for my family, friends, faith and country. I feel unworthy, but so very grateful.
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: