Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kernels of goodness


With a blink of an eye it seems times lapses quicker than I'd like it to. Tristan and Gabe validate that feeling every time I see them where they grow a little taller and seem so much older. I close my eyes and it seems like yesterday that Jess was bringing them home from the hospital. Bam! Time flies : ) My parents and the boys rolled on up from the farm to spend  the weekend with us in Jersey. The little dudes are brimming with energy and love for us that warms my heart and brings such joy.

Sometimes the little ones remind you that it's ok to enjoy the simple things that we can glaze over as adults. It was a game of tag in the play ground, marco polo in the pool and a little nosh of ice cream at the diner that just reinforces how beautiful the little things are. I love those little dudes with all of my heart and what makes it more amazing is watching the dudes love and embrace Keith and the kids. Family squared is pretty amazing. Watching Taylor snuggle and laugh with Tristan and Gabe brings a joy that words can't convey. Love, smiles and moments that I am grateful for. 


No comments: