Monday, November 10, 2014

Farm Foliage


It's insane to think it's already November. Leaves are falling, temperatures are dropping and it definitely feels like we're on the cusp of winter. Having a weekend to spend on the farm was awesome even though my energy level isn't nearly what I'm accustomed to. It was weird spending more time sitting on the porch, napping and taking short strolls around the farm instead of the normal mach speed. 

Having opportunities to sit, be still and enjoy time with my parents, Jess and the boys brings joy to my heart. I value the moments we have and watching the little dudes tend to the calves, ride on the quad and roast marshmallows makes my heart happy.
I am grateful to have time with my parents sipping hot tea on the porch and to catch up with my sister. Life seems to short to let little moments slip through our finger tips. So every visit brings more memories and deeper bonds that make life all the richer. 

No comments: