Monday, December 29, 2014

A very merry Christmas

In the past eleven years I have always been on the road, in some form, over break. This was the first year where the farthest I ventured was over the Ben Franklin for a day trip to Philly. I have to say that being still and having ample time to recharge, be at home and enjoy the simplicities of Christmas was pretty fantastic. 


In the past five years Christmas has taken on a new form with family, comfort and a happiness that was missing for a long period of time. Christmas Eve Service, decorating the tree and Christmas Carols have now become part a tradition that I am grateful for. Things that once were absent have been re-introduced and that's an awesomeness that I look forward to sharing with the newly arriving Patterson in spring of 2015. 

No comments: