Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Epic Christmas Tree




I hit the road around three this morning from Jersey and began the trek to Virginia. After combatting a little black ice, stand still traffic and an endless stream of Christmas music my ride came to an end. It felt alot longer than it actually was, but six hours wasn't so bad once I was greeted with a big hug from Tristan. 
The past week or so he and I have had a pact to hunt down the perfect Christmas tree and we had 95 acres in which to make our selection. It was Tristan & I on the atv jumping a few logs, sliding around some muddy slopes and having a blast. At one point he passed out on the four wheeler claiming he just needed a little rest. A little r&r in the fields : ) In one of the back pastures we found a tree that just seemed to be the perfect fit. Now, it stands in the living room with flickering lights and bows. A fairly epic Christmas Eve if I may say so myself. 
* Dad on the four wheeler with Tristan tagging behind on his jeep* 

No comments: