Monday, March 9, 2009

A little 'T' time

There is just something about that little dude. Tristan, my nephew, was in town along with my parents for the weekend. In his presence my heart lightens and the worries of the world and life seem a million miles away. Being that my parents were able to get away from the farm for a few days, which rarely is able to happen, we took full advantage of the weather on Sunday and headed to the shore. Even though Tristan is a true 'farm dude,' I'm fairly determined to instill a little soul surfer in that John Deere boy of ours. He has the hair down pat and already knows how to do a pop up making his 'E'  proud. 

I added a clip from a trip to Lowes which he aptly calls the Man Park. With Tristan there is really never a dull moment. From hopping into ceramic tubs, spinning in circles on the beach or learning to play the drums after a serious ice cream sunday party the dude has it going on : ) Have an awesome week!  

Web Counter

No comments: