Monday, October 10, 2011

Feeling a tad autum-nal


Sometimes life can get overwhelming and the sense of 'crazy train' can make us lose sight of what really matters. There are some things not worth getting upset about. Choosing to not blow a fuse when someone cuts you off, taking a step back when that person who knows how to push your buttons is going at you and intentionally taking a few deep breathes when it feels like nothing is flowing in your direction. 

There are days when my head spins and my heart is heavy. I'm not sure if that's something that will ever change with me. But it has been a blessing to have someone in my life that feels the vibe and conveys a sense of love and kindness that, in a split second, makes all the 'crazy' pretty loco free. I'm not a high maintenance kind of gal, shocking as that may seem:), but I have to say heading off to work finding a rose and daisy on the dash was the perfect start to my day. The dude brought a smile to my face....love my husband:)

No comments: