Friday, June 28, 2013

Farm to the lake

Last week I had some time to head on down to the farm and spend sometime with my parents, Jess and the boys. The older I get the quicker time seems to go. My time with them is precious and sometimes I wish freezing time for just a little bit was a viable option. 
Each sunrise and sunset is spectacular with hues of pink and blue. Life on the farm is a constant state of motion, but it also holds such remarkable beauty it's hard to describe. 

Jess allowed me to 'borrow' Tristan for a few days of fun in Jersey before she made her way up to pick up some cabinets from our old Medford house. The little dude brings such joy to my heart. His smile, outlook on life and the love he has for his auntie E makes each day pretty special.



Our days went way too quick, but I'm looking forward to getting a little more bonding time before the year is over. The little dudes are blessings that I am beyond grateful for.

No comments: