Tuesday, October 15, 2013

swanky south




On the heels of the retreat there was need to schlep a few items down before heading down with the kids and allowed for a somewhat full weekend of hanging with the family. Even though the weather was filled with rain, humidity and a little more rain my heart was happy to be in the midst of family goodness. The ride feels longer and seems to take a little more out of me. I wish they lived closer. 

Being with Jess brings a sense of goodness and joy of being with my sister that I find so very special. Having the opportunity to hang out, be with the boys and my parents is pretty great. I cling to our chats, breakfast on the porch and time just being together. Even after nearly eighteen hours in the car over the weekend it was still absolutely worth it. No doubt.


No comments: