Sunday, October 27, 2013

AAAAAmaz-Ing Dayzzzz


I was kidnapped...full fledge taken swooped up and whisked away by my husband for a pre-Birthday get away. The timing could not have been better. The past few weeks have been a little on the overwhelming side and the vibe was in the air and Keith stepped up to the plate. Yay!

Before the abduction kicked off we celebrated Taylor's final home game as a Shawnee Cheerleader. All of the senior parents of both the cheerleaders and football players were honored and it was a great night celebrating the celebration : )                                            

GOOD JOB TAYLOR!!!!!






 I was forced to be pampered. I had no choice. Keith planned a totally amazing 32 hours in Hershey, Pa. teeming with chocolate, spa sessions and a little romp around Hershey Park. I am grateful for my husband. I am thankful for a man who finds joy in making me happy, finding ways to make me smile and is my official wing man through life. I'm one blessed chica.
As I hit the big 3-6 tomorrow I am enjoying every moment of my life and look forward to the next 365 days ahead.

No comments: