Friday, June 26, 2009

Bahamian Trekker

As of 24 hours ago I had a ticket to a destination I wasn't intending on going. My intention was to go to San Salvador Island in the Bahamas, but managed to book a trip to San Salvador, El Salvador. Hmmm.... So with a little angst and many on hold conversations with people from all over my flight managed to get switched to the Bahamas. I may have to donate plasma & an organ to foot the bill for my 'new ticket,' but it's all good.
Heading out of Philly on an 8 am flight & meeting up with a friend's family in Nassau for the evening. I'm stoked to get a full tour & hang with some quality people. Stoked. Sunday I head out of Nassau to the island for ten days of epic water interaction, flip flops & possibly a hammock. Pictures and hopefully some full fledge international stories to boot.
Off to get a good sleep & prep for ten days of chilling on a compound with people I have yet to meet. Ciao!



Web Counter

No comments: