Sunday, June 7, 2009

Preppin' 4 Summer

With less than two weeks remaining in the school year I believe that I might just be battling a case of advanced A.D.D finding as the temperature rises my focus is a little off. Friday night was great catching up with friends laying low & just enjoying one another's company. Keeping things simple is my speed & keeps it all real anyhow. Wine, sushi & good company is a killer combo. 
I headed to Belmar Saturday to hang with Joe, Carrie & the kids. Sitting on the porch just chilling out feeling the wind blow in from the beach is a seriously epic way to de-stress. Eve & Mae are growing like weeds & keep you on your feet. My weekend get away treks to Belmar are not as frequent as in past, but whenever I'm with Carrie it's a good thing. I am blessed to have someone like her in my life. We have a heck of a history & I value her friendship & how totally down to earth, loving and brutally honest she is. She's fairly epic : ) 
Tristan has been taking the big brother role rather seriously. He loves snuggling with Gabe & pitches in with feeding when he's able. This shot of them melts my heart. Gabe couldn't have asked for a better big brother. He is surrounded by people who love him immensely. I'm stoked to get down there in the next few weeks & snuggle with my two favorite little dudes. My time with them can never come soon enough.
Web Counter

No comments: