Monday, July 13, 2009

Rollin' with the summer groove




I would pretty much be fully content with a year long version of summer with lazy summer days filled with sun, sand, barbecues and quality time with friends and family. There is just something about summertime that makes me feel ageless and infuses a little fresh air in the lungs.



This past weekend consisted of nothing particularly epic, but it was the first to really 'feel' like summer was busting out and on the loose. Being able to relax and catch up with friends and just sort of 'be' was beyond awesome. There was no rush to get anywhere in particular and more emphasis was placed on good people and conversation than the day planner. I headed back to reality with sand stuck to my feet, salt air in my lungs and a lightened sense about me. Good times.

Web Counter

Free Counterx

No comments: