Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time with the familia


In only a short month it's amazing to see how much Tristan and Gabe have changed. Tristan takes being a big brother seriously and is constantly giving him kisses and hugs that make my heart melt. There's something special about their relationship and it's so wonderful to watch. I had to bite my tongue when he leaned over giving him a kiss and ever so naturally said,"Gabe is such a good child. Isn't he E?" How do you even respond to that one?

Rocking on the porch sipping tea and just watching my two little dudes is the greatest form of wind down that I could find. Even though the moment is brief it goes such a long way.

My hope is for Jess to spend Halloween weekend in Jersey where Tristan can trick or treat to his heart's desire and Jess will have an opportunity to catch up with old friends and, of course, get a little Jersey shopping in. I love summer, but as fall starts to show its signs there's just something about this time of year. I love the cool air, abounding flat bets brimming with brilliant orange pumpkins & gourds, corn stalks, picturesque trees with changing leaves and the ever so amazing apple cider donut. Jersey in the fall always brings a slew of memories where all I have to do is close my eyes and a smile comes to my face. With all it's craziness,South Jersey was a great place to grow up as a kid and it left an impact on my senses : )


Web Counter

Free Counter

No comments: