Sunday, January 29, 2012




Sometimes it's nice being in one place for a little while. Although I think most often being in one place doesn't necessarily mean that I'm sitting still. More often than none I'm juggling, shifting and
multi-living. So even though I was pretty 08055 bound there was plenty of time to take in a track meet where Jordan cleared 6'6 pole vaulting (woop!), Taylor was particularly bedazzled and stunning striking a pose for cotillion and I even managed to get a little time soaking in the beauty of fifty five degree weather in late January. 


As we our on the heels of February it seems as if winter, to this point, has been pretty tolerable. I take advantage of any chance given to hop on my bike, breathe in a little crisp, clean Jersey air and sit still for a few minutes to take in a stunning sunset. There is something about a stunning sunset that leaves me in awe and wonder at the beauty of the creation around us. I've found myself propped up on the life guard chair of beach three soaking in many sunsets over the past two years. Finding time the time to make time usually pays off in the long run. I love nature. I love color. I love how epic our Creator is. Dig it. 

No comments: