Tuesday, July 31, 2012

730


Last year on this date I was in Croatia. The year prior I was taking a little stroll down the aisle on Faith Farm and became a married woman. It was an amazing evening with friends, family and plenty of wonderful memories that I will never forget.
In a little less than three years my life has changed tremendously. I  am thankful for my husband, two kids and the reality that God's hand has been so super instrumental in where I am right here, right now. The older I get the greater appreciation and peace I have in the knowledge of God's direction and purpose for every aspect of our lives.



As we mark our 730th day in marriage I realize each day it is a journey. Sitting on the back porch of the Enchanted Resort in Sedona, Arizona I am soaking in the beauty of my surroundings. With breathtaking views of Sedona's picturesque red rock formations distant from the craziness of reality it has been a pretty great week of nature, family time and an opportunity to recharge before starting a new school year.

Happy Anniversary to you, my husband...thanks for making the past 730 days a wonderful journey and I look forward to the many chapters that lie ahead of us. I love you and thank God for bringing you and Jordan and Taylor into my life. This Hebrew loves you with all my heart!

Web Counter
Free Counter

No comments: