Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Floridian venture



Spring Break could not have arrived at a better time. Winter feels like it has been filled with chill, gray skies and non-flip flop approved temps. Hopping a plane to Florida was definitely the perfect remedy for funky winter blues.



The four of us, Taylor's friend, my parents & Tristan made our way to the sunshine state. It was nice to have a little bit of time with my parents and Tristan. It's still a challenge for me not seeing them as much as I would like. But it was great seeing them get to chill a bit and get a few days away from the farm.


The weather was pretty good, the sun was out and it was nice to be out of Jersey for a few days. After a bit of Disney and a few hours of surf it definitely left me very ready for summer. 

No comments: