Sunday, November 1, 2009

32 and feelin' good


I've not been a big Birthday celebrator in year's past. This year I went a bit out of the comfort zone and spent an evening with friends just simply enjoying one another's company. With a little vino, appetizers and good conversation the night was really enjoyable. The last thing I had in mind was a big round table in a busy restaurant where there is a time frame on how long one can chat, chill and just be.

The past year has consisted of a lot of change on my part and it has landed me in a very good place. Life is never predictable, never smooth and sometimes a tad on the chaotic side; but through it all it is truly beautiful. Having good peeps in my life helps with that whole reality.

Seneca had its second annual Safe Trick or Treat with nearly 500 little ones scurrying the halls in pursuit of candy. Numerous clubs at the school participated in decorating random rooms with high schoolers there to greet the little ones decked out in costumes and doling out some serious candy. My office looked even more over the edge than normal, if that's possible. WIth a fog machine, strobe light and decorations the kids were diggin' it. I have to say, it was a good day.

Our THR (Target Heart Rate:) group at school opted to sport the whole 'pink lady' garb and I have to say we pulled it off pretty well. Jess and the boys arrived in town yesterday & I'll be posting some trick or treat pics shortly. Good stuff... and beyond.
Web Counter

Free Counter

No comments: