Thursday, December 3, 2009

Post dia de Thanx


This week seems to have flown by, but one that has left me fairly tired. With Friday approaching and the weekend at my fingertips I look forward to a little 'down time' to catch my breathe after a rather crazy train week. This time last week I was breaking bread with the family and soaking in some very precious time with the nephews.

Even with the national day of thanks being in past tense, there is so much to be thankful for. As I spoke with Tristan today talking a million miles an hour about transformers I found myself closing my eyes and just feeling an overwhelming sense of goodness, love and peace that brought a smile to my face. Even on a yellow bus with twenty teenagers heading to the bowling alley, peace and tranquility can be attained. It is so often, a matter of the mind and a realization that there is really so much to be thankful for.

As the weekend approaches I shall take time to reflect, chill and tell those little dudes how much I love them. It's not just a faith farm vacation thing, aiming for a 365 thing. Totally attainable.

Web Counter

Free Counter

No comments: