Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Feliz Navidad


Somehow Christmas Eve and Christmas managed to avoid feeling as both were in warp power speed. Christmas morning we started with coffee, stockings and moved onto unwrapping presents and just enjoyed being together.
I headed out for the farm a little before one and about fifteen minutes up the road I opted for a bit of a u-turn and returned to Camp Oswego to have a full day of Christmas with the fam. There are many times I wish I could have the parents and Jess situated about three hours north...it would make life easier and the fact of missing them wouldn't be so acute. But, all is good and we sort of had a post-Christmas - Christmas.

The kids and Keith get a few days without the 'E' as I am maintating a farm fresh mindset for the next day or so. I will return north of the Mason Dixon bearing straight out of the chicken eggs, Amish noodles and jams that keep this 'E' maintaining a 365 farm fresh mentality. 

No comments: