Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Super Fun



Last night Tristan passed out in mid-sentence while we planned out our second day at Kings Dominion. The little dude was rockin' until the late hours of the night and stoked for another day of action. He slept solid until near nine and the first words out of his mouth were, "E, I'm ready to go to the water park." The three of us were able to knock out a bunch of rides getting there before the mid-afternoon wave of park visitors. I am pretty ant-lines and am not about deep breathing practices when its near 100 degrees. Nope.

Hands down, Tristan's favorite ride was bumper cars. I couldn't help but laugh as he was smiling ear to ear as his little car was going in circles almost the whole time. It was awesome. When he hopped out he ran over to my dad & I laughing in excitement. As we walked towards the next ride he looked up at me and said, "E, the lady on the ride said I was the best driver ever." The dude doesn't lack confidence & if you grade driving skills on how efficiently one maneuvers I guess he didn't do so bad. For right now, we'll keep him rolling his wheels on the farm.

No comments: