Sunday, November 25, 2012

Southern Turkey




Holidays seem to come in all ways, shapes and forms. As this was Jordan's first time home since leaving for school it was important for her to be home with Pat, Ana and the family. So Keith, Jordan and Taylor spent the day at Ana's to break bird. As Jordan trekked to Jersey I trekked to Virginia for a solid weekend of turkey trotting, sunrises and milking cows while chasing the little dudes. 

It's not so easy being six hours away from the parents, Jess and the little dudes. I think the holiday juggle is much more difficult than I thought it would be. I guess, with time, the juggle will be less of an art and I'll get the hang of it. But it was nice noshing on farm fresh turkey, yams, stuffing and lots of yummy pies. Yay for holidays being deemed calorically negative. I embrace these 24 hours of holiday goodness: )



No comments: