Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bueno



Less than 24 hours ago I was in the middle of nowhere in a place most have never heard of and less will venture to. After hours of hiking, dodging jungle animals, hopping on and off busses I arrived back in Cartagena. I am staying with a friend of a friend about ten minutes outside of town.

It was really nice sleeping in a real bed and getting things prepped before heading back to Bogota. Another perk is staying at a flat overlooking the beach and in a great area of town. The world is massive, but in reality my feeling is I know someone who knows someone somewhere.

I love travelling, meeting new people and discovering new cultures and dots on the map that become more than a place, but more of a page in another chapter in life. Tomorrow, the road leads to Bogota. Hasta luego!

No comments: