Saturday, July 12, 2008

Up, Up & Away!!!


In less than twelve hours I will be bound for Tel Aviv. I'm heading up to Bayonne shortly to spend some time with family before heading out. I fly direct out of Newark &  Bayonne is pretty much 87 steps, 4 hops with the left foot and one giant leap away. Well, something like that. Of course I have my priorities in check so there will be a brief stop at Pride Bakery on Broadway for an apricot  Hamantash (sorry, pops). Yum! 
My bag is packed and I'm hoping nothing is left behind, but as long as the passport and tickets are present there's not much to worry about. My first three evenings will be spent in Tel Aviv with two fellow couch surfers who live downtown and are in close proximity to the ocean. There's a board waiting form me... I know it. I'll keep you posted once I get settled & have a falafel.  

No comments: